Good evening beautiful readers,
Today, I’ll be talking about my favorite candle company Happy Piranha!
I discovered this company back in March and immediately ordered 3 candles for my birthday. The ones I bought were:
- Lunar Lights: A Lunar Chronicles inspired candle that smells like strawberries dipped in chocolate. It smells so yummy you could practically eat it. (Although I would advise against it)
- The Skyloft: A Zelda inspired candle that smells like fresh air. The website says that it smells like fresh cut grass and Jasmine and that really makes it smell exactly like fresh air.
- Amortentia: A Harry Potter inspired candle that smells like rose musk and raspberries.
If I had to pick a favorite out of all three, I’m going to choose the Skyloft candle because of its subtle and fresh scent.
In November, I got so lucky when I found out that I’ll be able to rep for Happy Piranha in December and January. I got a new candle to add to my collection which was a surprise candle. It turns out that my December rep candle was going to be my second favorite candle! The candle I received was:
- Pikachu’s Poke Berry Pie: It’s a Pokémon inspired candle that smells like berry pie. Josh managed to capture the essence of that smell to the point that I figured out the smell before I even read the label! (Yes, that was caught on camera when I posted my Instagram stories 😂). And the best thing about it is that the candle is YELLOW! It’s my favorite color 💛
I’m currently torn between buying their Gryffindor and Sorting Hat candles which I’ve been eyeing for a while. Both have amazing designs and the sorting hat candle idea seems to be quite fun!
Things I love about Happy Piranha:
- They design the candle labels by hand then transfer it to a computer (that’s talent!) I mean, have you seen their gorgeous designs?
- Candles are larger than what I thought they’ll be when I first ordered them.
- Candles are packaged really well (I received them intact even though our local post office has a hobby of throwing my packages over the wall when I’m not at home).
- I received them pretty fast since I usually have to wait for a month or more for my normal orders.
- They have candles for everything! (Bookish, game themed candles, aromatherapy, and even great gift ideas)
- Rep group chats are very funny!
- The perfect rep team! Sam and Josh managed to put in a great rep team and I’m so happy to find these awesome people who have beautiful accounts and I know I wouldn’t have met them if it wasn’t for Happy Piranha!
You can use my rep code “ADOREAPIRANHA” to get 10% discount on your orders.
I’m going to leave you now with some photos of these candles 😍
I believe this is going to be my last post for this year. So I really wish you all a happy new year filled with happiness and success!